Friday, October 05, 2007

in need of a Celine Dion Song

I have to be honest: my heart is not in it. I have all these plans for the website, really big plans, bigger than you could possibly imagine, and I just feel like scrapping all of them. I feel like destroying my website, or at least shutting it down, taking the rest of the year off, and then concentrating on writing my screenplays.

I know I won't feel this way forever. I took two weeks off, partly to work on some of those big plans, and partly to just get away from the 1000 tiny cuts running a website can bring. Unfortunately those weeks did not go as I planned, and events took place that not reacted well to, and I just it all slipping away.

But I'm a gamer. The show goes on, and eventually my heart will go on too. You have to admit that this week's TV preview is massive, and not only involves a jarring amount of time spent on my part to bring it to people, but is full of wit and wisdom, humor and hilarity. In other words, much like Elaine Benes, I can fake it.

But I wish I didn't have to.

No comments: