Monday, October 22, 2007

I of the Liger

Yesterday I wrote about wanting to pen a Romeo and Juliet style saga about a lion and a tiger who fall in love, which if of course forbidden, and they breed a liger, which leads the cats to glory. This has to be my best crazy soap opera idea since I wanted to write GI JOE: THE MUSICAL. The problem is, you can't write something like this yourself. It's too crazy. You have to have someone bounce ideas off you. For instance, tigers are not known to live in Africa. How to solve this dilemma. Secondly if I make "I of the Liger (my working title) a musical, do I need to keep the project G/PG, in the hopes that Disney might pick it up, or can I aim more for adults. For that matter, how many adults would be interested in a Romeo and Juliet style musical about a forbidden love between two giant cats, and the even bigger cat that came from their love. (A cat of "Destiny," of course.)

I need some feedback here.

No comments: