Friday, July 07, 2006

The Unkindest Cut of all

My sister accused me of wanting to take over the Internet with websites. She may be right. I have almost more than I can handle, and I have at least one more coming (the webcomic, if I can ever find artists).

I realize what this means.

I'm going to have to cut some of the sites I have right now. I hate it, but I realize the need.

But which one?

Obviously the home page and the Chronicles is my past. Same for Literary Hype and the Movie Page. Rank Everything could go away, but I like that. I'd axe Monkey Barn but the Morons would howl. (Even though it's like pulling teeth to get them to post lately.)

International Day is going well, and HyperionX is it's own force, although I suppose I could move that to the Chronicles; at this point who am I going to offend?

Empire of the Mind and Five Kingdoms are Community Projects; they are the future of the Institute, and Hyperion After Dark could hopefully be a financial boon one day.

That leaves Hyperion Rants or this one, the Alligator Pit.

I love the picture for Hyperion Rants, but I suppose I could always put it somehwere else. I could fold the rants into here I suppose, or just the home page.

What about The Alligator Pit? Is this site really necessary? Can't I say all of this on the home page or Monkey Barn?

Sigh. It's going to be a long weekend.

FreeCell Follies: 2008 - 733. (73.26%) I am totally slipping. I am THIS close to swearing it off for the rest of the month. At this rate I'll never make 75%.

More later today, after rest.

No comments: