Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Scratch That Itch

Sometimes I get this itch on either side of my beard; it just about kills me. It seems like no matter what I do I can't stop the itching. The more I scratch the more insatiable the itch gets, to the point where I seriously worry that I will do permanent damage to my face. My skin starts to rub raw and probably the only thing from turning me into a (more) hideous beast is the actual beard hiding the damage.

Then, as quickly as it comes, it leaves.

I've never really had jock itch (sometimes called Crotch Rot or what my football coach used to call Nut-sack Noogies), but experience just with the beard makes me think that it would be the absolute worst experience ever. To have an itch like that you can't get rid of, and threatens to do permanent damage to your skinÂ…down there?

Shudder.

I'm curious; do girls have any problems like this? You can post Anonymously if you're scrrrrd.

2 comments:

tiff said...

No, we don't.

(as if we'd fess up! Please!)

Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, you are so on your own with this one, because, while I have unbearable itching, it's because my punk kidneys don't remove the phosphorous from my body. I doubt that's your problem.

Have you tried washing your face?