Monday, July 03, 2006

Piggybacking Int. Day part 2

Today is Tiff's idea: International Razor Burn Day.

Again, I liked what I wrote so much, I just had to copy it here:


I celebrated this a day early. I shaved my head yesterday, and something must have been wrong with my clippers. (I've never oiled them, as I'm scared. Maybe that was it?)

The clippers gave a great angry "buzz" when I turned them on, a buzz that never went away. It didn't feel all that much different shaving my head, but the next day all over I was rubbed raw with little red bumps. Is this what women have to go through?

Argh! Poor bitches (and I say that with love)



Is that crossing the line? I think not (after all, I said it with love, like Ugarte said, "Poor Devils" in CASABLANCA, but watch some feminists have a cow)

No comments: