Friday, July 14, 2006

Notecards

I made up a few notecards yesterday to deal with people, although I think after awhile that just gets obnoxious. (I'm not trying to not communicate, but I am trying to cut that way down and not talk at all.)

Anyway, when my sister talked to me this morning I found I had to add a few notecards. Here is what I have so far (and I'll update if I get more)


Front Back

Bad!

Good!


Yes?

What?

Thank you

No Thank you

Ø

SCRRRRD


Why?

AWWWWWW


NO

I don’t know

Explain

Ø

This has been fun. Let’s do it again

I’m sorry I’m such a disappointment to you.

Can I use the Car?

DON’T HATE!

I’m choosing not to speak for a time, not out of any disrespect to you but in an attempt to cleanse my spirit. Thanks for your understanding

YES

1 comment:

tiff said...

this is a really interesting experiment...and I don't think e-mail and IM is cheating. One step at a time!