Thursday, July 20, 2006

Presenting the, sigh, Alligator Pit

When I started my first actual "blog" (which is this site), I had the address as meleftalligatoryou.blogspot.com

This was meant to be a joke, and translated to me > you

But that wore off fast. Since I had "alligator" in the title I ended up calling the site "The Alligator Pit," which is lame, I know, but it's the best I could do.

I don't like it. If this is going to be my "blog," it should be personal, and alligators mean nothing to me. But seing as how I already have a template for alligator, and I don't have time to change that, and I haven't thought of anything better, I'm going to call the blog the Alligator pit (alligatorpit.blogspot.com) for now.

(I asked for help from the readers, but you all failed me as miserably as I failed myself. The only suggestion I got was from Bogart, who said:

The Hypertrophic Mind [of Hyperion]

or

Hyperion's Hypertrophy [Revealed]

Once I looked that up I was horrified!]

Anyway, until I come up with something better, that's what I am.

No comments: