Friday, June 09, 2006

Johari Window

I got the idea from Tracy.

A Johari Window lets you peak into the world of how others see you.

In the first one, I picked five words that best described me, at least at that moment. You pick five words from the same 55 choices, and then I will see how what I think of myself links up with how others see me.



The second one is a little darker, as it does negative traits.


I'm not telling you to judge me, but if you want to play all I ask is that you don't cheat and you do both.

I can take it.

I think.

3 comments:

Sea Hag said...

I had a hard time picking words for both of these because any of the words I would have descibed you as weren't part of the lists, so I just had to come up with the closest thing.

Unknown said...

I love you just the way you are.

Tracy Lynn said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that difficult things can be the most worthwhile. Well done you!