Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Alligator Pit

I have finally figured out a name for this blog: The alligator Pit.

Let me explain: several have asked what exactly the address bar means. Me - Left alligator - You translates to Me > You, or Me is Better than You.

I know; lame, but at the time I thought it was cute.

Anyway, since I already have alligator in the address, I might as well go with the theme. (And if anyone knows of an alligator template, let me know, as I loathe the current one.)


Freecell Update: 1730-655: 72.5366876%.
I only lost three games since yesterday, but one of them I had to replay 6 times to get it right. I'm still "showing" 73%, but I'm so close to the Mendoza Line that I'm worried. My new goal is to be at "actual" 73% by Sunday night. I'd have to win 43 games in a row for that to happen, but I believe in myself!

2 comments:

Dragon said...

GO HYPEY GO!

Schrodinger's Kitten said...

I have never heard of the greater than symbol being called 'alligator.' is that a regional thing? Where'd you grow up?