Saturday, November 24, 2007

Surviving Thanksviging, Part 5

It's early Saturday morning. We saw BEOWULF. I'm going to try to do a review for Monday, but can I just say it's awesome, and you MUST see it in 3-D, if at all. Also, THERE IS NO WAY THIS SHOULD BE PG-13!!!! Beowulf is a bloody gory sexy nudity tale, and IS NOT IS NOT for kids. Think 300. I cannot for the life of me figure out how they got the PG-13. I guess because of the animation process they were able to pull it off, but that is ridiculous.

As for the Graitch: it was as good as advertised. Everyone loved it. Other than eating the Graitch, I think my favorite parts are when I'm preparing it; smelling the raw graitch in liquid form. I know I've said this before, but why can't they put that smell in with the chorline in pools? Many more people would become aquatic.

The second thing I love is the color of gratich in the light. It is this reddishpurple, but transluscently so. I am in love with the color, and I think I want to make my angels that color in my movie. (The good angels. The bad ones already have their color set). I just can't get over how awesome the color is.

I am tired of writing these, and as such am going to talk about buying the graitch another time. Basically I used a motorized cart for the first time, and I wanted to recount my experience, but this Thanksgiving update thing hasn't been as good as I'd hoped, so I'm going to quit writing them.

No comments: