Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Monica Bellucci is the most sexual person on the planet

Carlos came back down to visit last night. We watched INSIDE MAN and then went for Chinese Food, and then came back and watched BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLF and TALK TO ME. I had never seen TALK TO ME before; great movie. I have seen BROTHERHOOD, but I don't think I have reviewed it. I will have to rectify that situation.

Anyway, I was thinking about this: is there a more sexual person in movies than Monica Bellucci? I'm not saying she's the most beautiful or the hottest (although she gets in on both discussions), but simply the most sexual. I have never seen more effortless sexuality on screen.

Below I have a picture of Monica Bellucci to help refresh your memory. And because I don't want the Monkey Barn Mavins to bitch like they're on 16 rags, I have gone out of my way to find a full clothed picture of her (more or less), but know that my heart wasn't in it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hyperion,

I agree Monica exudes sexuality on the screen and I am suprised she is not more recognized for this by the media. -Kevin