Thursday, November 22, 2007

Surviving Thanksgiving, Part 2

Back to Thanksgiving:

I should be asleep, but I still have to clean my room and (if I can even stand at that point) take a shower. Energy drinks are the only way I will make it.

At this point I have reduced my goals for the day from "have a good time with family I rarely see and Carlos who's driving down from ATL, enjoy the best meal of the year, watch some football, play some games and maybe see a movie" to "try not to kill anyone, and try to avoid crying, at least in the presence of others."

Oh, and maybe I should add "stay awake."


I wanted to write about carts, but maybe I should put that off for later.

Also, I spent three hours this morning chopping ingredients. I should write about that, but I'm actually going to be smart and clean the room so at least that's done. I plan to jump back on here as often as possible with updates.

No comments: