Friday, November 16, 2007

Fantasy Fears

My team is completely falling apart. It never occurred to me to get Adrian Peterson's backup, and now that Peterson is likely out for the season, I am totally screwed. I just got humiliated with one of the worst scores I've ever had (if not the worst), and while I still have the best record in the league, and while I've still scored 150 more points than the NEXT BEST TEAM (and almost 400 above 12th place), I still can feel the wheels almost coming off.

To make matters worse, I play my good friend Bear and his cagey Milkshake-Powered Psychnaut Bears this weekend. If you love me at all, you'll pray that Tom Brady has a monster game, but throws no touchdowns to Benjamin Watson, that Joseph Addai atones for last week and runs for 400 yards (but that Adam Vinatieri misses all the extra points), that Brian Westbrook is indicted for Perjury, and that Cleveland's Derek Anderson completes 10 passes--all to Pittsburgh Steeler players!

Gothic Lolit - The Black Dwarf is counting on you!

1 comment:

Dragon said...

I was going to pray for world peace and an end to global hunger but this works too.