Monday, November 12, 2007

Red Dwarf Meltdown

So, my team could not have done any worse this week. My opponents the Ferret Freedom Alliance has two players left to play tonight (which means they will score more points), and already I'm down 85.5 to 58.3.

I expected to lose the game, as Tom Brady is on bye, as well as Wes Welker, but my entire team didn't show up! Joseph Addai had a bad game, as did Adrian Peterson. Peterson got hurt, and may be out for some time! That'd be my championship right there.

Sigh.

And that's not the worst part of the weekend.

My team is called "Gothic Lolita - The Black Dwarf." The Black Dwarf refers to the dark matter celestial body. Anyway, last week's highest scoring team, who is in my division, is called ROFLsberger.

As the high scorer, he was allowed to change his team name. He changed it to ROFLsberger, the HILARIOUS Red Dwarf.

He was mocking me!

I pointed this out, told him to change his team name forthwith, or I would bust a cap in his ass (on the field, that is). I even put up a picture of a Red Dwarf.


He then changed his team name to ROFLsberger the AMUSED Quasar. And he had a picture of his own.




I'm torn, because on the one hand, it's on like Donkey Kong. I'm going f**k him the f**k up on the field. I'm going to run up the score. On the other hand, that was really funny.

I came up with a horrible name to call my new "Nemesis," but I need some help. I'm normally too polite to talk trash. What are some things I can make fun of him for?

(By the way, even with the horrible weekend, I still have the best record in the league. For now.)

No comments: