Thursday, May 25, 2006

No Lost

I didn’t see the Lost finale. (Please don’t ruin it for me.) I recorded it, but my head hurt so badly I knew I wouldn’t enjoy it. Had one of those big conversations with my dad about where my life is going. Not a fight or anything, but I always get such a huge big headache after one of those things.

I knew I was in trouble when I heard he wanted to take me to this all you can eat barbeque restaurant. I’ve wanted to go since I heard they opened, but when one sibling is invited to dinner and not the others, it’s always for one of those “talks.” I

I told him I didn’t want to go to dinner because I wasn’t up for the talk, but then we had it anyway. Now I wish I’d have at least gotten dinner out of it. (I toyed with the idea of telling him he still owed me an all you can eat barbecue dinner, but that’s probably a bad idea. The man has done so much to help me, best not to push it.)

I think I’ll just take tons of advil and tylenol and hope it goes away. At least I’ll have something to watch tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tracy Lynn said...

Welcome aboard, Aitch.I'm positive that there is plenty of your brilliance to go around, Mr Clever Trousers.