Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Irreversible

Just watched IRREVERSIBLE. I'm not sure how I can even do a review on this movie. Because of the subject matter, I'll have to make it HyperionX.

I'll save more until then, but one thing: I felt sick the entire movie, and wondered if I was just overly affected by what I was watching. Come to find out the first half hour has background noise set at 28 mhz, which is virtually inaudible but causes nausea, dizziness and vertigo in people.

Clearly that's what the director wanted. I don't feel so much like a weakling now.

1 comment:

ChickyBabe said...

I haven't seen it but I have seen some parts of it and know the storyline - very disturbing. Sometimes I wonder the whole point of making such movie. It surely isn't entertainment.

You're a brave man for watching it.