Wednesday, May 31, 2006

At what point does my idiocy earn me closer parking?

Sometimes my own incompetence just sickens me.

How can I supposedly have an I.Q. that approaches the thread count of luxurious Egyptian Cotton Sheets, and I can't do a simple thing like learn basic html code?

And it's not even the code I need to learn, but the short cuts, as blogger makes it so friggin' easy a child could do it!

In fact, children do program html, all the time. And yet, I just can't seem to learn.

Here it is, 23 minutes past when I promised to have my daily material up, and my new site I'm launching looks like crap. I keep fixing and fixing, and nothing helps.

It makes me want to scream. Now I have to scramble and use some of my auxiliary material, and since the next two days are already booked this means I can't launch the new site until at least Monday and....ARGGGGGGGGH!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're "special".

Tracy Lynn said...

Breathe, Grasshopper. And Kaida seems to have a crush on you.

Unknown said...

Of course I have a crush on Hyperion. He's so dreamy.