Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lonely at the Top

It took me awhile to post my Ranking this morning. This computer kept freezing up. It's the last one I have available to me, with the main one on the fritz. If this goes out I don't know what I'll do.

(Can I repeat my call for Death to all Computer Virus Creators?)

So, I was trying desperately to be patient, even restarting the computer when all else failed. Of course, right after I restart, the power goes out, meaning I have to restart anyway. Sigh.

Let me get to why I'm posting this thought. As I'm waiting for the second time through power up, I run through a conversation in my head. I do this all the time. (I also grabbed some of my sister's Cap'n Crunch; I hope she doesn't notice.)

Anyway, I'm running through a conversation in my head. No big deal for me. Except, this conversation has not happened yet. Again, no big deal. I often have multiple versions of conversations I could possibly have with people in the future.

What makes this one a little weird (honestly; it has nothing to do with where I'm going, but I believe in full disclosure), is that the conversation happens four years from now, with reporters, as I'm running for president. We'll deal with that another time.

The point (and I do have one) is that I had one of (if not the) best ideas ever. I mean EVER.

At least, I think it is. Sometimes my first blush is wrong. I desperately need to talk to someone about it, but I don't know who. I may wake up Bear, even though it's only 6:22 his time. One hopes he'll understand.

No comments: