Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hamish on Baby Blues

My good friend (and occasional Merengue partner) Tracy Lynn often calls me "H," which, I sort of like. So far she's the only one to do it. Maybe it will catch on. I used to have this dream of having a restaurant and nightclub side by side. The restaurant went through many different name changes (in my head), but the club was always called "Aitch," which is a more clever way of saing "H." The things we do.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see Hamish from the always entertaining newspaper comic Baby Blues has been going through something similar. (As always, click on the comic for a bigger view.)



Here Hamish is explaining to his dad what he now wants to be called.




This is actually the last in the sequence, sort of a reality check:




The second installment was my favorite. I think I'm going to start saying that from now on: "Hyperion would be annoyed at that comment; H just lets it slide."

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Ok, H.