Friday, October 31, 2008

Injury Update

It's been two weeks now, and my right ankle is bad as ever. My left ankle started to go down, which would mean I would be reduced to outright crawling.

As any crawling would take me past the cat's litter box, I am loathe to make it to this step.

I immediately put three socks on each foot, not for warmth, but in hopes that the swelling might stay down. (I will put up with sweating if it keeps the swelling down.)

I had a couple of iffy days with the left ankle, but it seems to be holding. The right one, however, is just killing me.

Meanwhile, I think I wrote about the candy bars in the freezer outside my bedroom door. Well, after crawling around on my floor, I finally came up with 5o pennies, and I had myself a Twix! Yay me.

Of course, with the proceeds, now we have little Hershy's Dark Minatures. They're 2 for a quarter, and just one is thirteen cents. I have two cents already, so that means if I can somehow find 11 more, I'm golden, baby.

No comments: