Friday, October 10, 2008

Why do I suck so much?

So, what kind of idiot am I?

I had all these plans for this morning: review three new shows (Eleventh Hour, Kath & Kim, Life on Mars), plus talk about the Season Premiere of CSI, with the whole Warrick thing. And maybe a Top Ten List.

So what do I do?

Oversleep.

I wake up at 1:00 AM, scrambling to find the shows online, which of course is almost impossible. I find Life on Mars for download, only to realize after I get it that it's the wrong one!

I'm not talking about the British version (which the American show is inspired from). I mean they made a pilot of the American show, THEN they rewrote the pilot, and recast it as well.

ARGH!

I just wasted 1 hour of my life falling in love with a show THAT WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER EPISODE.

I hate life.

Thankfully, the main character is coming back, but everyone else is replaced, so now I have to watch the same (or probably similar) plot show with new actors playing the same characters. You know how creepy that is?

No comments: