Friday, December 21, 2007

New Member of the Family

In my Holiday Gift List I put a life-sized snow leopard. This was representative of all the life-sized stuffed animals I wanted. I actually made a list with my sister the other day and came up with all sorts of them. Just off the top of my head I had

Tiger, Lion, Liger, Elephant (this would be hard to do), Grizzly Bear, Jaguar, Red Wolf, Wolverine, Black Rhinoscerus, Hawk, Falcon, Gorilla, Mastiff, Chupacabra,

While I'll always love every stuffed animal I ever get, I no longer need a giant tiger, because I got one for Dinosaur Present Day (featuring T-Rex). Yay!





You can't tell from the picture how big she is, but he's huge! When I first opened the box she tried to bite me for an hour, which I don't really hold against her, as they had no raw meat or beef jerky (for preservation purposes) in the box. You wonder what these people are thinking of.

Anyway, her name is Ja'Tine. I'm still working on the spelling, but I can tell you it is pronounced zha-TEEN, with a soft j sound like you would hear in fuselage or menage a trois.

Isn't she gorgeous?

No comments: