Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Daemon?

I went to New Line's site (newline.com) and navigated to the Golden Compass site, and then to Daemons. They allow you to take a short quiz to "determine your daemon." I was shocked with the results; I wanted a female tiger. However, they give you the option to let friends/enemies comment on it for 12 days, so I'm putting up my Daemon, Suidan the crow, in hopes that people will disagree, or maybe that's who I'd really have. (If you don't know anything about daemons, don't worry. Just see if the animal fits what you know about me.)



EDIT: For some reason it doesn't show up, but in the bottom right hand corner is a brown blob. After you have rated the trait, click in that brown blob and it will take you to the next one.

2 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'm an osprey.

Anonymous said...

It only lets me rank one of your traits.