Monday, December 03, 2007

Fantasy Football update - Yikes!

I thought I was actually going to have an easy victory this week, but going into Monday Night Football, I'm 35.3 points behind! How did that happen?

The King of Jellies leads me 112.4 - 77.1 (aren't you glad I didn't make you do the math?)

Tonight he has Defensive Lineman (DL) Terrell Suggs playing for Baltimore.

I have a DL too: Kelly Gregg (also for Baltimore). Luckily, I also have Tom Brady (QB) and Wes Welker (WR) from New England.

Basically, I need the DLs to cancel each other out, while the Brady/Welker combo scores 36 points. This is not likely, but it's not impossible, either.

So start praying!

By the way, the team breathing down my game (ROFLsberger) already won their game, so if I don't win I will be tied for the best record going into next week against him. I desperately want to win my division!

No comments: