Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Senor Don Gato

I've been off my game since my journey to go get Tobias out of trouble (which I still haven't told you about; proof of my slide if there ever was), and one of the casualties is falling behind on several talented writers. This is a mistake I intend to rectify as soon as possible. Anyway, because of this, I completely missed Schrodinger's birthday last week. Schro produces a fabulously talented site called Schrodinger's Kitten, not to mention the fact that she's one of my Evil Kitties of the Realm. All in all, a horrible oversite. The best way to make up malfeasance is to make a fool of yourself, so I intended to sing Happy Birthday. However, I was informed that this song is copyrighted, and as the Hyperion Institute gets bigger and bigger I run the risk of getting sued. This meant I had to find another song. And I have. This song is only for Schrodinger to listen to. I present to you: Senor Don Gato. I'll never miss another birthday again.

this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: