Thursday, September 07, 2006

Iranian Jews for Jebus?


(According to Google Images, an actual Iranian Jew. This will be important later)


So, I need help with my Fantasy Football Team name.

In the past I feel like I haven't brought my full talents to bear. You see, we have this insane rule that once you name your team, you're stuck with it during the season, unless you're the high scorer that week, in which case you can change.

Previous years have not seen great names. In 2002 I was Jenn Aiel, which came after a big blowup over the name I did use, which some people felt insulted Lutherans and people form Mississippi. (Obviously I would never insult either group, as they need no help from me.)

In 2003 I was Carnivus (where, by the way, I made the Finals), and in 2004 I was originally Adashar, before becoming Bastard Half-Elves (where I came in last). in 2005 I had a few different names, finally settling on DragonStone, which was a story I was working on when it came time to name my team.

Although they could change, here are the team names now:


Old Springfield Division
Biloxi Injuns
Operation Σ.o.α.τ.
The Tale of How
Iranian Jews for Jebus (that's me!)


New Springfield Division
The Fantasy Falcons
Julius Jones Hates You
Giraffes on a Hot Air Balloon
BixSexy Express


Shelbyville Division
LEGO Maniacs
The New Mailman
Stackin' Big Faces
The Decepticons

I need help, people! I have until 8:30 (EDT) tonight. Do I stay with Iranian Jews for Jebus, or go another direction. If so, which direction?

HELP!

No comments: