Friday, September 21, 2007

Time Capsule

Dominique sent me this questionnaire. Most of the times I utterly ignore these, but the questions were written just a bit different (almost like to a 15 year old girl), and….I don't know. She just caught me on a weird day. Plus, there were 47 questions, which is a prime number. I wrote these Monday morning and just now (Friday morning) looked over my answers; they would be so different it's scary. But I'm not redoing it, so you're stuck with the Hyperion that existed then. Two hours after I wrote this everything changed, and He doesn't exist anymore, so in a way it's a time capsule. So here they are:



1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? - I'm eating for two!    

2. Do you trust all of your friends? - I don't even like all of my friends.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? - Yes

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? - In the Pierre-Simon Laplace sense, maybe, but not in the context of the question's true meaning.

5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship? - Stupidity; Corpora Canvernosa

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? – April

7. Are you afraid of falling in love? No

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? -Donal Logue. I don't know why

9. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person? - I suspect this question (and questionnaire?) is meant for teenagers, and thus the "correct" answer is no, but the truth is if the person I "hooked" up with was involved in something important enough that took me away from my life, by default I would cease contact with those now involved.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? - August 2006

11. What did the last text message you sent say? - Haven't had the privilege of sending one

12. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? - Intelligence, curiosity, calves

13. Fill in the blank. I love _______ - the idea of limitless potential.

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the distant future?- Taking over the World

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? - No one

16. How many kids do you want to have? – Three

17. Would you make a good parent? – No

18. Where was your default picture taken? - 1994 - College

19. What's your middle name? – the

20. Honestly, what's on your mind right now? - Triangular Numbers; Whom you can really count on

21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? - How I spent high school

22. Shoe size? - 15

23. What are you wearing right now? - Cadet blue pocket tee shirt, grey boxers

24. Righty or Lefty? - Born Lefty changed to Righty in Kenya

25. Can you make a dollar in change right now? - No

26. Best place to eat? - Cheesecake Factory

27. Favorite jeans? - Black Tommy Hilfigers I no longer have. And a stonewashed pair I had when I was 11

28. Favorite animal? - melanistic liger

29. Favorite juice? – Pineapple

30. Have you had the chicken pox? - 4th Grade

31. Have you had a sore throat? - Many times

32. Ever had plastic surgery? – No

33. Who knows you the best? - No one

34. Do you get along with your family? - To keep the peace -

36. Ever been in a PHYSICAL fight with family member? – No; I am too big and might hurt them

37. Been to Mexico? – Yes; I have stories about Mexico you simply would not believe

38. Did you buy something today? - With what money?

39. Did you get sick today? - No

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? - I was mean...

42. When is the last time you had a massage? - 2006

43. Last person to see you cry? – Ory

45. Who made you cry? - the god of frustration

46. What was the last TV show you watched? – Heroes

47. What are your plans for the weekend? - To not talk to anybody...and possibly build a fort

Written Monday morning, about 2:30 am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lost your black tommy jeans?