Monday, September 10, 2007

My Plans

I have some big plans for the rest of the year, some of which I can share with you in the coming days, some of which will have to be a surprise.

One thing I will tell you is that this Friday is my last post for awhile. The Institute will still go strong, but I have neglected a few things in my other work that I need to concentrate on, and I just need a break from the site for awhile. However, I have asked several people to do a guest post. I am setting everything up ahead of time in Draft, and then turning over posting to Kaida, which will hopefully allow me to walk COMPLETELY away from the website for two weeks. I need the break, although you'd think I would be able to rest. Sadly, no. I will be busier than ever. But at least I won't be checking Statcounter 8 times a hour, I mean day.

You'll be in good hands, as each guest post should be great stuff. And I'll be back come the first of October better than ever with much vim and vigor.

If I can ever get of here.....

No comments: