Monday, November 10, 2008

Killing Everyone Under 50

So, I was thinking about asking one of the more powerful (and angry) gods I know to kill everyone but me under 50.

50 is just an arbitrary number. I'd be just as happy with 53; happier even (because of the "prime" status), as long as Sela Ward is up there. (Just found out she's 52. Better stick with 50.)

ANYWAY, I was thinking of asking Crom to kill everyone but me under 50, because I think that would be pretty cool. I would instantly be the youngest person in the world, by like a mile, which would make me pretty important, not to mention desirable. All the hot cougars would want me, not to mention the fact that as the world's youngest person, they would probably give me good healthcare, since I might be humankind's greatest hope. Maybe they'd even fix me, or at least maybe I'd get pain medicine that actually worked.

But I didn't do it, because you just know there's always a downside you don't see, and then once you figure it out it's like it's too late, ya know?

Still, it was a nice thought.

5 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

You wouldn't miss me? I'm not that old ya know.
{sniffles}

Hyperion said...

I would definitely miss you. I was just trying to figure out a way to get pain medicine that actually worked. Try to be a team player.

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

Ohhhh allrighty then.

Anonymous said...

You're a sadistic asshole. Unfortunately, I have also thought about killing everyone. However, it is not the answer. You got to somehow absorb everyone elses problems, then make everyone hate you, then die so nobody will miss you. This is how to make the world better, you're idea is completely incompetent.

_nezemnaya_ said...

don't ya think it'd be much more sufficient to eliminating everybody younger than you? you'd automatically carry most wisdom to the people of the world and you'd be able to alter their mind the way you need to - on the path to the world domination.
and there are some hotties out there beside cougars :-P