Friday, August 11, 2006

Nevsky and Tom Servo

I just wanted it known that I was on fire last night.

We watched ALEXANDER NEVSKY, which is in Russian, made in 1938, set in 1254. The translation would is so bad it'd make the "All your bass belong to us" people blush.

So, to keep up spirits, I began a one-man MST-3K vigil, and I was just flat out on. I'm not sure I have ever (EVER!) been that funny while comenting on a movie.

In fact, I was so good that it'd be worth hiring me to come watch the movie with you and fire my one liners.

Speaking of MST-3K, can we all just agree that it was one of the best ideas in history? The skits could be hit or miss, but the actual movies and jokes themselves...

Why can't we do something like this again? Would it really be so hard to bring this back? How about it, Science?

No comments: