Monday, August 21, 2006

Brittany Bratt

I looked at my numbers, and couldn’t believe it.

Saturday was super high, and Sunday we set a record for the Institute, as far as actual visitors is concerned.

What’s the deal?

Turns out it’s all about Brittany Bratt.

Miss Brittany Brat was recently crowned Miss Nude Australia. (I didn’t even know they had a competition like that, but I’d be open-minded and watch.)

Early Saturday morning I posted a British magazine’s top 100 bodies for 2006. I commented that I didn’t like how big the fake breasts were, unnatural on the small girls (larger breasts go for larger women), but that of all the too-large breasted women, Brittany Bratt pulled off having large breasts the best.

Then what happened?

People typed in “Brittany Bratt” and possible Miss Nude Australia into search engines, and low and behold, came up with Monkey Barn. How’d did they come up with Monkey Barn? You got me. The only time I’ve ever been on Page 1 of a Google Search before was for Graitch.

The dilemma then came: should I do my best to mention Brittany Bratt every chance I get, hoping to get more hits, and hoping that some of those visitors (the ones not pissed off about the lack of boobalicious pictures) would come back?

I seriously considered it. But I felt like whore, and decided that, no matter the temptation, that kind of thing just wasn’t for me.

Now, if anyone wants to send me pictures of Jessica Alba naked, I’ll make sure I give you credit on my site for sending me the nude pictures of Jessica Alba.

It’s the least I can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want nude pics of Jessica Alba!