Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things I'm Inexplicably upset about

THINGS I'M INEXPLICABLY UPSET ABOUT (PART I)

1. Why are Golden Raisins not the "standard" raisins? They are unarguably the better raisin, and yet people find the need to treat them as "brown" raisins' ugly little brother. This is just crazy to me.

2. Why does WGN, a Chicago station, advertise their programming with Eastern times? I mean, I know most of their audience is in the Eastern Time Zone, but I thought that Chicagoans were a little touchy about taking a back seat to New Yorkers. Why does the Central Time Zone not rise up in anger over this, and while they are doing so, demand their programming at the same time as the rest of the country? See, this is why I will never live in the Central Time Zone. I've been in Pacific, Mountain and Eastern, but those Centrallies are just wusses.

No comments: