Tuesday, September 14, 2010

UltraViolent Catastrophe Wins in Week 1



So, guess who won their Week 1 match up? (Don't look at the title!) That's right. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!1!!!!


The UltraViolent Catastrophe took on The Memesters Union in a tough divisional clash.  Hard fought were out warriors, but ultimately was Hyperion's squad of heroes victorious.






While I won my game all was not beer and skittles in Hyperion land.  For one thing, my two starting Wide Receivers let me down  And my vaunted Running Backs did not do much, either.  I also was rather fortuitous in who I played.  If you ran my team against the other 11 teams in the league simultaneously I would have only gone 6-5.  But, it's a win, and a win I will take.  Next weekend I take on Fine Upstanding Gentlemen (known colloquially in the league as the Fuggies), owned by my most hated rival.  Will I start the season 2-0?  Only time will tell.

No comments: