Sunday, September 12, 2010

My 2010 Fantasy Football Team

I'm not sure why you'd care, but in case you do, here is my Fantasy Football team information


My team is called UltraViolent Catastrophe.  (So far only one person has come close to figuring out why, but 8.9 Hypey points if you know.)

In my league you start 13 people, which I have listed below, along with my 8 Reserves.  If you like me, root for those guys to gain yards, tackles, and most of all touch downs.  If you hate me, feel free to root against them.



QuarterBack
Tom Brady                  NWE


Running Back  
Joseph Addai                IND
Adrian Peterson       MIN


Wide Receiver
Dwayne Bowe              KAN      
Michael Crabtree        SFO


Tight End
Dallas Clark             IND


Kicker
Rob Bironas            TEN


Defensive Lineman
Robert Mathis           IND
Ndamukong Suh  DET


Linebacker
Karlos Dansby         MIA
DeMarcus Ware   DAL


Defensive Back
Oshiomogho Atogwe STL
Eric Berry                         KAN



Reserves
(they don't get points unless I put one of them into the starting lineup before that game starts)  
Darren Sproles RB SDG
Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG  
T.J. Houshmandzadeh   WR BAL
Pierre Garcon WR IND
Austin Collie WR IND
Stephen Tulloch   LB TEN  
Tracy Porter   DB NOR
Earl Thomas DB SEA  

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm doing FF on Yahoo (I think). I just let it pick for me, but I got the #1 position in the draft. I got Favre for my QB. I tried to trade someone for Peyton Manning, but, selfishly, he's holding onto his QB.