Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love Kittens quartet sings "Sweet Adeline"




Here are the Lyrics (I love this song):


SWEET ADELINE
(Richard Gerard)

In the evening as I sit alone a-dreaming
Of days gone by, love, to me so dear,
There's a picture that in fancy oft' appearing,
Brings back the time, love, when you were near.
It is then I wonder where you are, my darling,
And if your heart to me is still the same.
For the sighing wind and nightingale a-singing
Are breathing only your own sweet name.

Sweet Adeline, (My Adeline,)
My Adeline, (My Adeline,)
At night, dear heart, (At night, dear heart,)
For you I pine. (For you I pine.)
In all my dreams, (In all my dreams,)
Your fair face beams. (Your fair face beams.)
You're the flower of my heart,
Sweet Adeline. (My Adeline.)

4 comments:

jadriana said...

Love this. ❤

Anonymous said...

Pokój mieszkańcom wszystkich światów!

Mass Media Internetowe Królestwo Eloi w WordPress zapraszają Ciebie do współpracy w Wiadomościach Syneloi, które mają służyć każdej osobie pragnącej zawsze żyć w naszym świecie.

Radosnego działania w każdym miejscu i czasie!!

Hyperion said...

Jadriana - I know, right?

Fundacja Syneloi - Well put; er, I think.....

Unknown said...

excellent harmony! Very well done!