Saturday, September 27, 2008

Conversation with Tracy Lynn

The following is an actual GMail Chat conversation with Tracy Lynn of Kaply Inc. I have not edited it in any way. I don't even know where to begin analyzing it. I have met quite a few bad compliment-takers in my day, but Tracy Lynn takes the cake.


9:13 PM me: TL,
Tracy: Hey, H
9:14 PM me: I have been under limited internet access lately, but one thing I have been doing is pulling up various pages when I had the laptop online, to read back at home
one of them was yours
it doesn't allow me to comment, but I have been following, best I can
And I wanted to say that I am impressed with your writing. I think it's some of the best you've done
9:15 PM Tracy: Thanks sweetie. I am doing better today, but laying low for the weekend
me: I understand
I also wanted to say:
when I was going through columns 400-500, for a recent column, this included all the askhats. some of them blew me away with how good they are. I am proud that I got to do that with you, and you should be too
9:16 PM Tracy: If you are thinking of killing yourself I am going to be VERY ANGRY
9:17 PM And I am very proud of those, as well
me: YOU'RE THE WORST COMPLIMENT TAKER EVER!
Tracy: Duh
I've been peeing out my ass for a week
me: can I print this last exchange in my blog?
Tracy: Yes
9:18 PM me: swagina!
Tracy: Is that your new word?
Because I hate it
me: I've had it for awhile
it's not a bad word, but it sounds like a portmanteau
Tracy: No it doesn't.
me: yeah it does
Tracy: Portmanteau sounds like portmanteau
9:19 PM me: don't be a dork
Tracy: Swagina sounds like when you tried to get me to say mango all the time
me: MANGO IS STILL COMING!
don't hate on mango
Tracy: NO IT IS NOT
me: I like taking "Sweet" and adding it to another word, in portmanteau fashion
Tracy: IT WILL NEVER BE HIP TO SAY MANGO
me: maybe Switoris?
9:20 PM Tracy: NO
It makes you sound like you are 13
me: Swacylynn
Tracy: I officially give up
me: Swinja!
Tracy: Dude, that is just sad
9:21 PM Like your lesbian bacon fixation
me: you words can't hurt me (sniff sniff)
Tracy: They can if I back them up with a tit punch\
Or a stick
9:22 PM me: you sound like my last date
Tracy: Now we have entered the realm of outright delusion
You did not have a date
9:23 PM me: boy, you really know how to perk a guy up, huh?
Tracy: Yeah, I'm afreaid that realists make the worst cheer mongers
9:24 PM me: trudat
Tracy: DEATH TO ALL CHEER MONGERS
me: that should be your new motto
9:25 PM Tracy: Dude, I think of so much shit that I am changing the about me every five minutes these days
me: I'll make it my new motto in honor of you. Getting tired of Nietzsche anyway
Tracy: Nietzsche was an asshat
me: there
9:26 PM stay swangry, okay?
Tracy: A cretinous twat
Nietzsche, not you, at the moment anyway
me: I know
Tracy: Have a good weekend


SEE WHAT I MEAN???

No comments: