Friday, April 11, 2008

Like Calls to Like


In an effort to break out of my non writing funk, I asked my sister to Google a Random Word Generator, randomly create two or three words, and type those words along with “painting” into Google Images, pick a painting that came up, and send it to me. I would then write about whatever she sent, thus sparking my creative renaissance.

Several problems.

She did not tell me what words she used, so I cannot give a full accounting. Neither can I properly credit the painting above.

Much more problematic: I have no creativity in me at all. None. If I were caught in bed with a Mafia Don’s wife, I would simply shrug and say, “She wasn’t worth it.”

So, no zany madcap story for you this morning. The best I could do was a 17-word poem, with 8 of the words the exact same! I suck.

But the painting does not. Make sure you click on it to get a bigger size. You could spend hours looking at all the detail of that thing.


Like calls to Like


Hypocrisy

Apostasy

A shock to see

Not one pussy

Like calls to Like


No comments: