Friday, October 01, 2010

UltraViolent Catastrophe is 3 - 0 - can Apocalypse be far behind?

I said last week I'd never been 2 - 0 before, so 3 - 0 is also a precedent.  Even the year I was a friggin Juggernaut I lost my second game on a fluke.  The first two weeks I got a tad lucky to win, this time I earned it, with 137 points, the highest score in the League for the week.  I trounced Bobby Bowden's Bastion of Bastardry but somethin' fierce.




Again, if I would have played Michael Vick I would have scored more than Tom Brady. I just can't seen benching Brady this week, but I may pull the trigger. (In week 5 I have no choice, as Brady is on bye.)

There are four Teams in my Division, and the way it works is we play each team in our division, then everyone else, then each team in our Division again.  Here's the Standings so far:



As you can see, there are only two undeafeated teams, Koz's and myself.  he texted me about it Tuesday.  Here is a portion, verbatim:


Me: We don't play each other until Week 11, so not much chance we'll be undefeated, but maybe we'll be the league's best

Koz: Hopefully. Although my team has been on a steady decline while your team has been on the rise.

Me: yeah, but i'm going into the Valley of the Shadow of ByeWeeks, so I'll come back down to Earth

Koz: Fear no evil for Vick art with thee




Cracks me up every time I read it.

This week I play the Gauchos, who are the worst team so far, but usually get up for me. I won't have Adrian Peterson (and a few others, on bye), so we'll see....

No comments: