Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dragon Flagon!



My youngest sister Jerrica went to the Renaissance Faire on Sunday and brought back gifts.  A previous Faire landed me Pythagoras, my 4-foot dwarf wizard and walking-sexual harassment lawsuit (he can't keep his felty mitts off the ladies).

(Do NOT ask to see his "Magic Wand")


This time Jerrica seemed equally pleased with her gifts. One was to my other sister (for her surprise birthday party last night), a dragon-ring with which I was hired to write an epic story. (Sadly, despite pleas for help from friends and strangers, I have had severe writer's block. I also spent the money, so I have to either deliver or hold a fundraiser. Sigh. A problem for another time.)

Another she gave me a few hours before the party, hoping to inspire me to write a great story. (Here's hoping.)

It is a DRAGON FLAGON.




(At first I thought it was from the SS Collection.  Thank the Light that was wrong!)

As you can see from the front, there are a couple of Dragons on it.  The back is even cooler. That black strip around the Flagon is leather, sort of like an arm guard a soldier might wear to protect him from sword hits in battle. It's all studded like an S&M collar. But then around the handle it laces up!

My Flagon has a corset!!!!

Obviously I'm overjoyed at this development. Having a Flagon already says I'm ready to party - but a kinky corset on the Flagon....It's gonna be THAT kind of party, baby!



(Somebody get me the mashed potatoes*)

Even more than the Dragons and the corset, though, I think what excited me the most was that when I closed my eyes and held out my hand I felt this heavy thud.  The Flagon is quite large, and more importantly, Solid.  What I'm getting at is that I could EASILY kill someone with it, either by smashing them over the head or catching their temple with the bottom edge.  Jerrica said it's solid steel, and I believe her.

Perhaps it was once a sword, melted down?


I love love love gifts that not only do what they are supposed to, but might also maim and harm.  (Kinda how I like my women.)

I'm going back to working on my story now, but first I think I will take a sip, from my Dragon Flagon.  Be on your best behavior,

1 comment:

Hyperion said...

*I am NOT explaining the Mashed Potatoes comment. If you must know, Google the term "THAT kind of party" and "mashed potatoes" - ahem.